Skip to main content

14 Madden 18 wishlist form nfl18coins.com

For Madden 18 and all the rest of the Maddens that will be coming out can you guys please add the Madden Share Mode on all of them on PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox 1S so we can be able to share and download our created players and teams. How the Madden Share Mode works you create a player or team and you put him or the team in the Madden Share Mode so other users can download him or the team, and yes you can also download your own created players and teams, you can also share and download an unlimited amount of players and teams.

1. Bring back the DB Swat Drill from Madden 2004. Easily the best preparatory drill every added to Madden to develop and sharpen user skills against the pass.
2. Add a create a play feature that makes plays available in online ranked games (and other modes). The hot route system is essentially allows us to create a play on the fly - why not allow us to save those plays so we don't have to hot route so much. We can share them too.
3. Stop moving my defenders after I've manually placed them where I want them to be. I can't concentrate on making assignment adjustments because I'm wrestling with a linebacker or safety that won't stay near the line of scrimmage where he will best perform his job.
4. Allow motion of backfield players in any direction. Many of the formations I use (Strong I, Weak I, I-Form) have backfield players that won't move when I try to motion them to the wing or across the formation; which is (or would be) an essential part of my system of protections.
5. The juke and spin move in madden gets modified every year for a more realistic game. I thought the juke and spin moves were official in the ps3 era. Ncaa football the juke was nice. I would like to see franchise mode and career mode get as much attention as the juke and spin moves.
6. Back in the day madden had defensive assignments and match-ups. Some offenses has there number one receiver literally line up everywhere. If I wanna run a press man coverage scheme I want to be able to assign my defense match-ups. So my number 1 corner can shadow who ever I want no matter where they are lined up. If you want a more realistic game please add this. In real life the top cornerbacks in the league always shadow the top receivers but in madden, you can move your receiver anywhere in the formation to create a mismatch. I would love to see a counter for the defense.
7. Last year in franchise mode every coach had 3 players they could devote extra attention to get more experience points for that player. The well established coaches had more player slots for development. I would like to see that brought back. If my coach is gaining reputation, playoff wins, super bowl wins, coach awards, and meeting his goals he should have better player development than coaches who have losing seasons. Not just from xp packages.
8. I know people want a realistic cameras that look like real nfl tv but the camera on the kickoff **** when the cpu comes out in regular kickoff formation and then audibles into an onside kick. My players get rocked because I can't see to even know who recovered the ball or it's just cut out from the screen because the camera angles is expecting a regular kickoff.
9. I would love to see the drills get revamped. I especially liked the corner drill that had the 5 stanchions placed all over the field and you had to swat the ball away or go for int for more points but you had to be careful and not get yourself out of position in case the next pass went to the other side of the field. The drills are just getting stale now and the qb from practice throws the ball way slower than the qb does in the game. The qb in the game RARELY lobs the ball to the flats like they do in the practice cover 2 drill.
10. I know this patched in the first update but their is still to many fumbles in the 4th quarter by running backs. I know people are going for the strip but they are stripping my ball carrier when realistically they aren't even at an angle to actually punch the ball out. It's not as bad as it once was but I don't if it's an animation or a glitch but it never happened in prior years. Just last year and this year
11.Lastly I gotta give you guys props. I've been playing madden since 92. I remember it was actually called John madden football lol! I buy this every year faithfully and will continue to do so. I've seen many things come and go in madden but it never gets old. I especially love the changes to special teams this year. It's an awesome game and I have fun playing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very best Madden 18 Playbooks for Offensive and Defensive Guide

Throughout the Madden 18 Playbooks guide under, nfl18coins'll be providing you each of the information and facts you will need on the very best playbooks in Madden 18. nfl18coins'll be dividing them up by offense and defense, which means you realize which playbooks to choose from irrespective of whether you happen to be starting out in Madden 18 Ultimate Team , or diving into your very first head-to-head on the web game. nfl18coins shares with you the ideal Madden 18 Playbooks for Offensive and Defensive Guide. nfl18coins.com as an expert Madden 18 Coins site, delivers secure, fast and low-priced Mut 18 Coins for you personally. With more than 10 years of excellence, we've got served a large number of prospects. In the event you are hesitating where to purchase Madden coins, nfl18coins might be a good option. Madden 18 Most effective Defensive Playbooks On the defensive side from the ball in Madden 18, you happen to be typically seeking to get a playbook that enable

Madden 17 Position Heroes Promo Predictions and Guide - NFL18COINS.COM

The Position Heroes was a popular program in Madden Mobile in the last couple of years. Based on last year's game, Position Heroes in Madden Mobile 17 is likely to come out this week.  The Position Heroes promo will come sooner or later. It will help if we prepare with what the promo worked in previous years' game as reference. PH is a promo where EA will give the top players from each position a card with upgraded OVR. To complete a Position Heroes set, it will take a certain number of Gold players, Elites players, Elite Trophies and probably also Position Heroes Collectibles from the same position. It can be a lot of players! While it remains unknown whether it will be similar to last year's, the promo will work mostly in the same way.  Position Heroes Promo Predictions SPECIAL TEAMS K: Matt Bryant / Justin Tucker P: Brad Wing / Johnny Hekker Madden NFL 17: Suggestions to Complete Non Playoff Upgrade Set for You 1. It's definitely random at times. S

Scouting Tool for Madden 18 CFM

New for Madden 18 CFM Version 4 Scout Dev Traits! My research into scouting dynamic dev traits via draft stories is now incorporated into the tool. You get a predictor for % likelihood of a certain dev trait, and the draft stories now impact TVR at a much more granular level than in previous versions and madden 18 coins . Some minor scouting criteria tweaks. Lots of minor tweaks and changes. 4-3 OLBs are now at less of a disadvantage compared to their pass rushing counterparts, and the chance of missing on a potentially good safety that the tool tells you not to draft has gone down significantly. True Value Rating algorithm tweaked to further normalise it across positions. Download the file now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_j3eHm2ZFqVVVNHR1JySjFMelk/view Compatibility: To use the tool, you will need Windows with Excel 2010 or newer installed. I cannot guarantee it will work on any other version of Office or older versions of Excel. Other users have managed to get it